We are looking for someone who can dig in and “channel” their inner superhero to tackle exciting opportunities. You’ll be developing, driving and implementing channel marketing activity with our technology partners Adobe, Acquia and more.
The ideal candidate will have worked with a mature channel program. You’ll be expected to create strategies to establish new contacts and nurture our existing partners. The role will be solely focused on web technology platforms and software development so this candidate will need to get up to speed quickly on our capabilities, products and services and have extensive experience working in digital. Sound good? Great, there’s more. You’ll be expected to travel as needed but will primarily be working alongside talented planners, strategist, designers and developers in our offices in Tempe, AZ. We’ve been working in tech for 17 years and are damn good at what we do.
The detailed responsibilities and skills needed for this position are outlined below but here’s a few more things before you go. Our best candidate will be a strategic, experienced, senior-level marketer. You should know how channel partners think, what potential customers “need”, and have the drive to engage, nurture and bring them in and help close deals. Lastly, this is a pure marketing role and you’ll report directly to the Director of Marketing and work closely with our business development team.
- Build and maintain a regular cadence of revenue generating campaigns that help achieve our pipeline targets
- Create partner-ready demand generation programs designed to drive new opportunities into the pipeline
- Create compelling campaign content marketing ideas and assets that are in line with the partner’s strategic goals and marketing calendar
- Provide full service pitch support to the business development team, inclusive of slideware, creative design direction and overall presentation delivery
- Collaborate with design and marketing teams to develop content with consistent voice and tone
- Launch and manage multiple marketing campaigns simultaneously, demonstrating repeatable results that yield positive results
- Analyze program results and make recommendations for future improvements
- Organize and produce strategic events/conferences specific to each partner that are focused on connecting with key clients as well as lead generation
- Collaborate with marketing team to support the overall brand story for our customers. Act as a brand ambassador with partners, programs and initiatives to support meltmedia business goals.
- Some travel will be required to attend customer meetings, planning meetings, etc. (up to 25%)
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience working with or for a services company in channel marketing, communications and/or marketing
- Deep understanding of enterprise sales cycles and partner ecosystems, and how they must work together
- Ability to flourish in an autonomous, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated delivery of innovative and results-focused programs and campaigns
- Proven development of unique customer facing content that is on-brand, relevant and tailored to a specific audience/market
- Ability to solve complex problems and have strong project management and execution skills
- Must have experience and be comfortable presenting in front of customers
- Digital/E-Commerce marketing experience
- Passion for delighting customers and using customer insights to improve end-to-end experiences
- Innovative thinker with a passion for generating new ideas, nurturing a culture of creativity, and continuing to raise the bar on business performance
- Outstanding communication, simplification and collaboration skills
- Strong computer skills (including cloud web apps preferably Google tools suite: slides, docs, sheets, etc.)