meltmedia is looking for an Interactive Marketing Project Manager to be responsible for managing and executing multiple web-based initiatives for our clients. In this role, you will act as the main point of contact for all project related activities, including creation of multiple product and company based web sites, e-mail campaigns, interactive media, site analytics, usability studies, marketing analysis and general site maintenance. The candidate will interact and coordinate with multiple teams (clients, vendors, agencies and internal design & development teams).
If you keep up with the latest technological trends and are passionate about the Internet, we have the perfect role for you. The candidate must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, along with having strong communication and team based skills to execute project completion with demanding deadline expectations.
- Act as project lead to understand, identify and execute all client needs for multiple web-based projects and online marketing initiatives
- Formulate strategic direction and vision with clients to achieve desired marketing objectives
- Translate business and marketing objectives into web based tactics and plans
- Gather client requirements and provide proper documentation to communicate those requirements from vision through planning and execution with the design and development teams
- Create project plan(s) and manage all project tasks and activities with various teams (design, development, outside agencies & other vendors when applicable)
- Analyze project metrics to ensure they are meeting business requirements/objectives
- Work with account manager providing support for potential proposals and project concept demonstrations
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
- Ability to create strategic plans, tactical plans, creative briefs and development of unique concepts.
- Knowledge and experience with each stage of project and/or product life cycles and methodologies.
- Project collaboration techniques: brainstorming, consensus building, teambuilding, conflict resolution, etc.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions with clients and/or teams to understand project objectives and expectations
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage multiple clients and stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal direction
- Excellent written skills and proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to treat people with respect under all circumstances, instill trust in others while upholding the values of the organization
- Ability to work well as part of a team; to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others, give as well as welcome feedback, contribute to building team spirit, aid others to succeed
- Agency and/or consulting experience highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience of Internet related technologies a plus
- Experience with online media and website development a plus
- Agency or brand marketing experience a plus
- Experience in the medical or pharmaceutical fields a plus
meltmedia creates brand-intelligent solutions for today’s business needs. The agency’s ability to customize high-impact interactive solutions is based on their unmatched business insight, technology and design savvy. By partnering with meltmedia, businesses can build a long-term sustainable brand strategy and gain a competitive advantage to promote their brand more efficiently.
meltmedia has a proven legacy and portfolio of brand clients that rely on the award winning firm and is recognized by Inc. as one of the fastest growing companies to watch.
We offer a casual, small team work environment that's high on responsibility and low on politics. We also offer competitive compensation packages including comprehensive healthcare, paid holidays, 401K and paid time off.